|Plain Packaging for Privacy also available.
NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Plain Packaging for Privacy
Genital Wart and Herpes Medical Studies
Oxygenated therapies, such as that used in our genital warts treatment have been the subject of numerous medical studies and there exists plenty of medical opinion to support their efficacy at treating a wide range of conditions. Here we provide just a few examples of medical experts' opinions upon the application of bio-oxidative medication.
Genital Warts - Bio-oxidative Treatment
According to F. Shallenberger, M.D Bio-oxidatives (such as the saturated oxygen in our cream) are successful at fighting disease because (1):
1. They stimulate production of white blood cells (leukocytes), which are necessary to fight infection.
2. Bio-oxidatives are anti-viral.
3. They increase oxygen and haemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.
4. They increase red blood cell (haematid) membrane distensibility, thus enhancing their flexibility and effectiveness.
NOTE: The stretchable, malleable properties of red blood cell membranes are essential for them to be able to travel effectively around the body, squeezing into the tightest spaces to deliver their payload of oxygen as efficienty as possible to all the body's extemities.
5. Bio-oxidatives increase tissue oxygenation, thus bringing about improvements in patients' condition.
Genital Warts - H2O2 Treatment
The bio-oxidative present in our genital warts and herpes treatment is H202. F. S. and Archibald M.N. Duong have the following to say about H2O2 in the treatment of disease:
All of life's vital processes depend upon the presence of H2O2, and H2O2 is required in order for the immune system to defend the body against pathogens. The white blood cells in the body that fight infection (known as granulocytes) produce H2O2 as a first line of defense against invading organisms like parasites, viruses, bacteria and yeast. Some of the biological killing activity of H202 can be attributed to gamma interferon (IFNs). The production of gamma interferon by human natural killer cells and monocytes, is stimulated by the presence of H202 (2).
T. Ramasarma, writing about the effectiveness of H2O2 treatment, observes that:
H2O2 has long been used medically as an antiseptic, disinfectant and oxidizer, but has only recently been found to successfully treat a wide variety of human diseases with a minimum of negative side effects
H2O2 appears to be involved in many intermediate biochemical pathways. Additionally, it appears to kill certain bacteria, parasites, yeast, protozoa, inhibit viruses, and oxidize immunocomplexes. (3)
1. Frank, "Intravenous Ozone Therapy in HIV-related Disease" Proceedings: Fourth International Bio-Oxidative Medicine Conference, April 1993.
2. Archibald FS and Duong MN: Superoxide Dismutase and Oxygen Toxicity Defenses in the Genus Neisseria. Infect Immun 1986; 51(2): 631-41
3. Mallams JT, Finney JW, and Balla GA: The Use of Hydrogen Peroxide As A Source of Oxygen in A Regional Intra-Arterial Infusion System. So M J 1962; 55: 230-232